Organic Espresso Blend
Organic Espresso Blend
Our go-to for the espresso. This blend stands great on its own, or being used in your latte or cappucino. This espresso is dark enough that it carries a syrupy chocolate tone, but light enough to pull out the citrus and floral notes.
- 14 oz. or 5 lb. option available
- Certified USDA Organic & Fair Trade
How we do things:
- We roast every Wednesday morning in Minneapolis, so you can know you're getting fresh roasted coffee. A slight difference between the grocery store whose beans have been oxidizing for weeks, if not months, by the time they make it to your kitchen table.
- For those wanting the best coffee experience we always recommend buying whole bean coffee and grinding at home. We want you to have the freshest coffee experience. Pre-ground coffee increases oxidation and begins to lose its flavors, aromas, and sugars within 20-30 minutes. Whole bean coffee stays fresh and flavorful for 3 weeks. That being said, we also offer ground coffee! We don't think good coffee needs to be pretentious... So if you prefer to buy ground coffee, then you enjoy yourself some ground coffee g dang it.
- We package our coffee in 100% Compostable Kraft bags. The added cost for eco-friendly packaging is worth it to us knowing that our bags won't still be here in 100 years.
- Bags include a one-way valve to help preserve freshness.
Who we are:
Emiliani Coffee is a specialty coffee roasting company based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. We specialize in organic coffees that are ethically produced and roasted-to-order fresh. And we do all of this to bring kids home, giving $1 from every bag sold to organizations that are fighting for kids in the foster care and adoption system.
Dedicated to: Steph Reaume
Every roast at Emiliani Coffee is dedicated to someone we see as a hero who embodied the same love for kids that we see in St. Jerome, the people who have fought for kids. The hope is that through the sharing of their stories, we will all learn from and be inspired by them. This roast is dedicated to one of our modern day inspirations: Steph Reaume & all of the teachers out there.
Steph is an English Language Learner teacher in Bloomington, MN and is the type that sees worlds of potential in every single student and advocates for every kid to be given the same opportunity to flourish. She's one of the thousands of teachers who are constantly bothered by the injustices that exist within every sphere of society (especially the education system) and gives her time, energy, emotions and skills to fight for those most often affected by those injustices.
In case it wasn't obvious before, one thing that 2020 reminded the world is that teachers aren't only educators, but they're also propping up society by filling in the essential gaps as social workers, friends, and believers in our kids. Everybody knows that teachers are undervalued. It is one of the last things remaining everyone can agree on! Well, that and that Carole Baskin probably did it. So to Steph + all of the teachers out there, thank you. This one is for you.